Thursday 1 October 2015

A Touch of the Silhouette

 A couple of pictures of silhouetted birds.  The first one was taken in Poole Park of a Kingfisher.  I was really surprised to see a Kingfisher in the park, not just one but two, they were flying around the reeds and calling to each other.  It was their calling to each other that alerted me because it was a bird sound that I have never heard in Poole Park before.  The second is a cormorant in West Bay. 
 
The Kingfisher, a big surprise, Kingfishers in Poole Park!



The Cormorant, as you can see, the sea is going down hill abit ;-)


2 comments:

Richard Pegler said...

I've been away from Bloggerland for rather a long while, Linda, but I'm delighted to come back to find these beautifully atmospheric images from you!

Best wishes - - - - Richard

Linda Yarrow said...

Thankyou Richard :-)